If you have elderly family and friends you might be looking for ways to keep an eye on their...
Welcome. You have arrived at a website provided by OK2StandUP, Inc. located at 1 Corporate Drive, Suite 101, Bedford, PA 15522. (“OK2StandUP,” “Company” or “we,” “our” or “us”). We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information.
Table of Contents
- What Information We Collect
- We Do Not Collect Personal Health Information
- Why We Collect Information
- When We Disclose Information
- Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
- Retention of Your Personal Information and Non-identifiable Personal Data
- Your Choices About the Information We Collect
- Children’s Privacy
- Your Nevada Privacy Rights
- California/Delaware Do Not Track Disclosures
- Visitors to the Site Outside of the United States
- Updating Personal Information
- International Data Transfers
What Information We Collect
(a) Information You Provide to Us
In connection with the Services we provide, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, including
(i) your first and last name,
(ii) email address,
(iii) home or business address,
(iv) telephone number or mobile number,
(vi) other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household
(vii) biometric data, such as electrocardiogram readings, accelerometer readings
(viii) Date, time, and device identifier associated with the electrocardiogram and accelerometer readings (all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”); and/or
(ix) demographic information, such as your country, state, or county of residence or business operation (“Demographic Information”)
We may collect this information when you:
- Request information from us via webforms, emails or telephone when you sign up for our Services;
- Contact us regarding a question, concern, or inquiry, such as when you make inquiries concerning our Sites and/or Services;
- Register and create an account on our Site(s);
- Download our App and create an account
- Sign up or request to be placed on our mailing and/or email marketing lists; or
- Provide billing information to us.
Your decision to provide us with information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide any requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features or our Services.
(b) General Browsing
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site(s) (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site(s). Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier (“Device Identifier”);
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within our Site(s) that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Services;
- Your Device characteristics; and
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site(s).
(c) Location data
For location information, we may use this information to provide customized Services, content, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish for us or our service providers to collect and use location information, you may disable the location features on your device. Consult your device manufacturer settings for instructions. Please note that if you disable such features, your ability to access certain features, Services, content or products may be limited or disabled.
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Site(s), include, but are not limited to, the following (as well as future-developed tracking technology or methods that are not listed here):
- Cookies. A cookie is a file placed on a Device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information on your Device. Our Site may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of cookie technology to store information on local storage.
- Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
- ETag, or entity tag. An Etag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
- Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
- Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (e.g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- To allow you to use and access the Site, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality or to allow you to make use of cart or payment functionality;
- To assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Site;
- To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you sign into our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and
- To deliver content relevant to your interests on our Site and third‑party sites based on how you interact with our content.
To learn more about how to opt out of Google’s use of the Google analytics cookies, visit, here [Insert Link to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout].
You may also click on the informational icon contained within each interest-based ad. We do not control these opt-out links or whether any particular company chooses to participate in these opt-out programs. We are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.
Please note that even if you exercise the opt-out choices above, you may continue to receive advertisements, for example, ads based on the particular website you are viewing (e.g., contextually based ads). Also, if your browser (like some Safari browsers) is configured to reject opt-out cookies when you opt out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt-out may not be effective.
(e) Information We Collect When You Interact with Third-Party Sites
We Do Not Collect Personal Health Information
OK2StandUP does not collect any personal health information from users or providers. OK2StandUP is not a Covered Entity (or “CE”) as that term is defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its related regulations set forth in Parts 160, 162, and 164 of Title 45 of the Code of Federal Regulations (collectively, “HIPAA”). We do not purposefully collect or store “protected health information” (“PHI”), as defined in HIPAA (45 C.F.R. § 160.103).
Please do not send PHI to us or post or display PHI anywhere on the Services. Sending, submitting, posting or otherwise providing to us, or uploading, storing, or otherwise transferring to the Site, any PHI (or other personally identifying information for any individuals from which the PHI is derived), including “individually identifiable information”, as defined in HIPAA, and “personal data”, as defined in the European General Data Protection Regulation, California Consumer Privacy Act or other applicable law, is strictly prohibited and we disclaim all responsibility or liability with respect to any such information.
By using the Services, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against any Losses (as defined below) which results from or arise out of any claim asserted against or sought from any party arising from or relating to your uploading, storing, or transferring of PHI or related information using the Services or otherwise providing such information to us in connection with the Services. As used herein, “Loss” means any financial loss, damage, injury, penalty, sanction, judgment, fine, liability, cost, expense and fee (including reasonable attorneys' fees, expert witness fees, investigator fees, court costs, costs and fees associated with arbitration or mediation).
Why We Collect Information
We may use your information for various purposes, including:
- Responding to your requests for information;
- Maintaining your account;
- Verifying your identity and for fraud prevention;
- Processing your payments or purchases;
- Sending you email communications such as electronic newsletters about our products, Services, events, and promotions;
- Improving the effectiveness of our Site, our marketing endeavors, and our product and service offerings;
- Identifying your product and service preferences, providing personalized content and ads and informing you of new or additional information, products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Helping us address problems with and improve our Site and our products and services, including testing and creating new products, features, and services;
- Protecting the security and integrity of the Site, including understanding and resolving any technical and security issues reported on our Sites;
- Engaging in analysis, research, and reports regarding the use of our Sites and Services;
- For internal business purposes;
- Making predictions and providing predictions to you regarding heart related predictions and conditions;
- Improving the machine learning algorithm of the Services;
- Complying with the law and protecting the safety, rights, property or security of OK2StandUP, the Services, and the general public; and
When We Disclose Information
We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
We also do not share your information, including your Personal Information, with our affiliates and other third parties, such as companies with whom we have marketing or other relationships, for direct marketing purposes.
We may aggregate, de-identify, and/or anonymize any information collected through the Site(s) or Services such that such information is no longer linked to your personally identifiable information. We may use and share this aggregated and anonymized information (non-Personal Information) for any purpose, including without limitation, for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with our affiliates and third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners and others.
Examples of when OK2StandUP may share your information include as follows:
(a) Third Parties Providing Services to OK2StandUP. We may use Third-Party Service providers to perform certain services on behalf of us or the Site(s) or Services, such as: (i) creating and updating Site(s) functionality; (ii) billing or processing credit cards, and/or electronic or manual payments; (iii) assisting us in Site(s) operations; (iv) managing a database of customer and consumer information; (v) hosting the Site(s) and improving performance of the Sites; (vi) designing and/or operating the Site’s features; (vii) tracking the Site’s activities and analytics, including marketing and market research; (viii) data enhancement (to learn more about our customers); (ix) enabling us to send you special offers or perform other administrative services, such as customer service, security, tech, operational support, email and legal services; and (x) other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We may provide these vendors with access to user information to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Those vendors may have additional or different privacy policies and/or Terms of Service. You should be sure that you read and agree to those policies and Terms.
We currently use the following as third-party service providers:
Amazon Web Services, MongoDB, HubSpot
Additional service providers may be added from time to time and are available on request from OK2StandUP.
(d) Business Transfer. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Site and/or our Services; or (ii) in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including during any due diligence process.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
We allow you to create an account and log in to use the Services through the following third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a third-Party Social Media Service, we may collect Personal data that is already associated with your third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
Retention of Your Personal Information and Non-identifiable Personal Information
Non-identifiable Personal Information
We modify your Personal Information and make it non-identifiable as being yours, but still available for use in the functioning of Application and for use in aggregate form. Non-identifiable Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Electrocardiogram readings
- Accelerometer readings
- Date, time, and device identifier associated with the electrocardiogram and accelerometer readings
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your Choices About the Information We Collect
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by sending a request for list removal to email@example.com or following the instructions for unsubscribing in the email. If you have provided your information to OK2StandUP, and opt-out, OK2StandUP will put in place processes to honor your request. This may entail keeping some information for the purpose of remembering that you have opted-out.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
Administrative Correspondence. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you messages for administrative or other purposes directly relating to your use of the Services, and you cannot opt-out from receiving those messages.
OK2StandUP recognizes the importance of children’s safety and privacy. The Site(s) are not intended for use by any children under the age of 18. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 18 who has provided her or his information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the deletion of that information.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to request certain information from us regarding the collection and sale of your personal information (as defined in Nevada Revised Statutes 603A.320) during your visit to our websites or when you otherwise interact with us online. If you have sought or acquired, by purchase or lease, any goods or services for personal, family, or household purposes from the OK2StandUP Site(s), you may ask us to disclose whether we have sold (for monetary consideration) certain information about you (including your first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, social security number, an identifier that allows you to be contacted either physically or online, or other contact information that allows us to identify you personally).
As a Nevada resident, you may also request to opt out of us sharing such information about you. To make this inquiry, please submit a request in writing to email@example.com with “Nevada Privacy Rights” in the subject line. You must include your email address, and attest that you are a Nevada resident by providing a Nevada postal address in your request. Please state whether you are requesting information and/or opting out.
We will process your request within 60 days, or we will let you know if we need additional time. We may require additional information to verify your identity before we can respond.
California / Delaware Do Not Track Disclosures
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a web browser setting that requests that a web application disable its tracking of an individual user. Our website responds to and supports the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field. If you turn DNT on in your browser, those preferences are communicated to us in the HTTP request header, and we will not track your browsing behavior.
Visitors to the Site Outside of the United States
Updating Personal Information
We prefer to keep your Personal Information accurate and up to date. If you would like to change your contact information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If so, we will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable (but we may retain prior information as business records). Please note that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons, such as a legitimate business reason.
In addition, please note that if you implement a deletion request but later sign up for information or Services, your most recent request will control our information relationship with you.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you provide us with your information at your own risk.
International Data Transfers
Because OK2StandUP works with global companies and technologies, we may transfer your Personal Information outside of the country in which it was originally provided. This may include transfers to third parties, such as service providers who are located outside the United States or the European Union, where data protection laws may not offer the same level of protection as those in the U.S., E.U. or European Economic Area (“EEA”). When we transfer personal data outside of these areas, we take steps to make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Information. Our transfers of your personal data outside of the E.U. if any are safeguarded by data processing agreements (“DPAs”) incorporating Standard Contractual Clauses. You may request a copy of the relevant portions of such agreements by contacting us at email@example.com. Please include the nature of your request in the subject line.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.ok2standup.com
- By phone number: 724.871.8035
- By mail: 1 Corporate Drive, Suite 101, Bedford, PA 15522
News and Articles from Our Blog
Being knowledgeable of the three different types of falls is critical in taking the next steps to...
The top five significant benefits of preventing falls in hospitals and assisted living care...